We emphasize what’s unique about your brand in stories for consumers, press and trade, and we communicate these stories through a compelling combination of traditional and cutting edge approaches.
- We provide brand enhancing messaging for back labels, shippers and more.
- We work with marketing teams to develop effective on- and off-premise promotions, including sell sheets, website support, consumer brochures, recipe booklets and other point of sale.
- We work with web designers to promote your brand story online through websites, social media and search engine optimization.
- We offer comprehensive public relations support to place your brand story in the appropriate media channels, from lifestyle to trade.
We tailor communications to a wide variety of consumers—from the Bordeaux collector to the tweeter who tracks the latest attitude brand. Our trade communications are designed to facilitate any route to market.
- We work hand-in-hand with web designers to provide messaging and content for a compelling online presence.
- We build consumer loyalty through newsletters and targeted social media strategy—including Facebook, Twitter and blogging.
- We support and maintain our communications strategy through expert content generation and writing services.
- We create stories and print collateral for effective new brand launches.
- We provide trade messaging for on-premise and off-premise promotions including sell sheets, shelf talkers, brochures and wait staff educational tools.
From phone calls to Facebook, from sampling programs to tastings, we build and maintain media relationships that facilitate wine reviews and the placement of lifestyle stories.
- We design public relations and marketing campaigns to initiate and maintain productive relationships with print, broadcast and online media on behalf of winery clients.
- We pitch stories to a wide variety of wine, lifestyle and business media to generate coverage for your business.
- We create, administer and support wine sampling programs that target influential national and local media.
- We offer comprehensive writing support in the form of press releases, articles, media kits, newsletters and vintage notes.
- We fully integrate social media strategy into larger public relations and marketing plans.
Planning, hosting, staffing—we create memorable consumer, press and trade events, including wine tastings, winemaker dinners, brand launches and much more.
- We create and manage winery-focused events to attract consumers and generate sales, including inaugural and vintage release activities, winemaker dinners and anniversary celebrations.
- We plan and execute compelling press events designed to stimulate excitement about wines, winemakers and wineries.
- We design and organize trade events, including introductory winery tastings, vintage releases, major American appellation educational seminars and wine and food pairings.